Today, the Daily Post asked: You just inherited a dilapidated, crumbling-down grand mansion in the countryside. Assuming money is no issue, what do you do with it?
A few ideas came to mind:
- #1, be boring, fix it up, rent it out.
- #2, use it as a cottage.
- #3, give it to Stephen King as a storage house for his manuscripts.
- #4, blow it up! (Fireworks are always fun, right?)
- #5, fix it up, donate it to charity.
- #6, turn it into a wildlife preservation centre.
- #7, use it to convince the neighboring village full of suspicious people, that it’s haunted, turn it into a tourist trap, and make a lot of money.
- #8, learn how to paint, and use it as inspiration for a piece.
Until I drew my final conclusion:
I would use it as an out-of-the-way place, to build my epic time machine, which I would then use to travel back in time, and use the mansion for everything on this list. It’s brilliant!
Plus, due to location, no one will know about it, except for the one paranoid guy that insists on convincing law enforcement that it’s haunted and would make a great movie plot…. *insert evil laugh*
What would you do with a mansion? Let me know down in the comments!